Physical therapy is typically a required path to full rehabilitation of a joint or limb after injury or surgery. Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic patients have the benefit of having their rehabilitation managed by Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic’s highly trained and experienced physical therapists who collaborate with our physicians to provide continuity of care for optimal recovery.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Physical Therapy Department
Direct 907.561.8610 (p)
If you are calling after hours, please leave a message on the Physical Therapy Department line.
We also offer:
- Expert Evaluation
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy
- Muscle Re-Education
- Pain Management
- Core Stabilization Programs
- Postural/Ergonomic Instruction
- Gait Analysis
- Certified Hand Therapist on Staff
What to plan for:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for the initial appointment
- Bring current insurance card
- Bring copy of physical therapy prescription from your physician
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely
To schedule an appointment with one of our physical therapists, please call 907.563.3145.
If you have experienced an acute orthopedic injury that requires immediate treatment, visit our walk-in clinic.
Walk-In Clinic Hours:
Monday – Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.