We know the pandemic doesn’t stop your need for orthopedic care. We have taken a long list of precautions to ensure that all our patients and clinical staff remain safe while we provide care throughout COVID-19.
- All clinical staff wear face coverings.
- All patients are required to wear a face covering.
- All patients are health-screened.
- We thoroughly disinfect exam rooms between patients.
- Our waiting rooms have been modified to accommodate social distancing.
- We require clinical staff and patients to observe social distancing guidelines.
You may bring one other adult with you to your appointment, if needed. We look forward to seeing you!