We know the pandemic doesn’t stop your need for orthopedic care. We have taken a long list of precautions to ensure that all our patients and clinical staff remain safe while we provide care throughout COVID-19.
- All staff have taken specialized COVID-19 trainings in cleaning, sanitizing, and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- All staff and patients are required to wear face coverings.
- Patients are health-screened as they enter our main location on Piper Street.
- We thoroughly disinfect exam rooms in between patients and disinfect waiting rooms often throughout the day.
- We require clinical staff and patients to observe social distancing guidelines.
You may bring one other adult with you to your appointment, if needed. We look forward to seeing you!