Adam Nelson is a physician assistant with specialties in orthopedics and primary care. He has worked in Alaska as a physician assistant since 2016.
Originally from Olympia, Washington, Adam received his undergraduate degree in Exercise Science from Western Washington University followed by a Master of Science – Physician Assistant (MSPA) from Heritage University.
Adam works closely with Dr. Douglas Prevost to help patients recover from their injuries or conditions, regain their mobility and restore their function. He is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
In his free time, Adam enjoys backcountry skiing, mountain biking, climbing and photography.
- Master of Science - Physician Assistant (MSPA), Heritage University, Toppenish, WA
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Primary Care
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wilderness Medical Society