Jayme Fuller, PA-C, NREMTP
Jayme Fuller is a physician assistant specializing in orthopedic trauma, primary and revision total joint reconstruction, as well as general orthopedic surgical procedures. She is also trained in fracture reduction, splinting and casting, joint injections and aspirations, wound care, wound VAC management, and laceration closures. She works closely with Dr. John Lapkass.
Jayme received her bachelor’s degree in Clinical Health Sciences from the Physician Assistant University of Washington MEDEX NW Program in Seattle, Wash. She also completed additional training in Trauma Surgery at the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
She is a Nationally Certified Paramedic and is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Jayme is a life-long Alaskan and when she is not seeing patients, she enjoys spending time with her dog, skiing, rock and ice climbing, traveling and volunteering with Alyeska Resort Ski / Bike Patrol.
- B.A. Education, Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK
- A.A.S. Paramedic, Matanuska Susitna College, Palmer, AK
- B.S. Clinical Health Sciences, Physician Assistant University of Washington MEDEX NW Program, Seattle, WA
- Trauma Surgery, University Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Nationally Certified Paramedic
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Registry of EMTs
Ms. Fuller is available to see patients at the following location:
Physical Therapy: Suite 108