Kathryn Davis is a physician assistant who assists in both surgical and nonsurgical treatments to help patients restore their function and regain their mobility following an orthopedic injury or condition. She works closely with Dr. Douglas Prevost.
Kathryn completed her master’s degree of physician assistant studies from the University of Charleston, West Virginia. She served six years in the U.S. Air Force, including time in the Air National Guard during school.
Kathryn is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Originally from Eldersburg, Maryland, Kathryn enjoys hiking and camping with her two dogs. She also skijors with her dogs in the winter. She has a passion for fitness and wants to help Alaskans stay mobile, active and happy.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Charleston, Charleston, WV
- Medical Technician, United States Air Force, Charleston, WV
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants