As a foot and ankle specialist, Dr. H. Ryan Hall brings more than 20 years of experience to AFOC. He enjoys learning new techniques, thinking outside the box, and managing complex problems that others avoid.
Dr. Hall’s approach centers on treating each patient as an individual. He first listens, then makes sure the patient fully comprehends their problem and the treatment options.
Dr. Hall believes patients should be actively involved and have the ultimate say in their treatment course. Treatment plans can vary greatly from person to person – even with the same conditions.
Dr. Hall is from a small town in the mountains of northeastern Arizona named Show Low. His personal interests include cattle ranching, horseback riding, scuba diving, flying, taking his children hunting, wakeboarding, fishing and cooking. He also loves entertaining, spending time with family and classical music.
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Complex Foot / Ankle Reconstruction
- Charcot Reconstruction
- Diabetic Limb Salvage Surgery
- Lower Extremity Fractures
- Ankle Stabilization Procedures
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Forum Healthcare, Youngstown, Ohio
- Southern Arizona VAHCS, Tucson, Arizona