Brian Harder, PA-C
Brian Harder is a certified physician assistant who joined the team of experts at Alaska Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2019 with over 20 years of experience as an orthopedic physician assistant.
After receiving his first undergraduate degree in science from West Valley College in Saratoga, California, Brian served in the United States Army, earning the rank of sergeant. He went on to receive his Bachelor of Science degree from Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, before earning his degree in physician assistant studies from the Ivy League institution Weill Cornell Medicine Graduate School of Medical Sciences in New York, New York.
Brian is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, and he writes on training and ski adventures on www.SkimoLife.com.
- Physician Assistant Studies, Weill Cornell Medicine Graduate School of Medical Sciences, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Boise State University, Boise, ID
- Associate of Science, West Valley College, Saratoga, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Mr. Harder is available to see patients at the following location:
Physical Therapy: Suite 108