As a foot and ankle specialist, Dr. Regina Fiacco has extensive training in malalignment, painful syndromes of the lower extremity, and restoring normal biomechanics.
She is passionate about understanding the source of each patient’s condition and working holistically to improve function and relieve pain.
Dr. Fiacco offers numerous care options, including conservative treatment plans and the most up-to-date techniques when surgery is needed. She strives to treat all patients with the highest standard of care, so each patient leaves the office feeling optimistic about their treatment.
Originally from Georgetown, Delaware, Dr. Fiacco became interested in foot and ankle surgery after many years playing soccer. In her free time, you can find her running, hiking, downhill skiing, fat tire biking or camping. She also enjoys time with her husband and is a proud dog mom.
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Heel Pain
- Toe Deformities
- High Arches
- Repair of Traumatic Injuries Involving Tendons, Ligaments and Bone
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Harlem, NY
- Chief Resident - Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgical Residency, JFK Medical Center, Palm Beach, FL
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Alaska Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine – Board Certified
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery – Board Qualified