Andrew Lamm is a physician assistant who assists in both surgical and nonsurgical treatments to help patients restore their function and regain their mobility following an orthopedic injury or condition.
Andrew is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Carroll College in Helena, Montana. Andrew then went on to obtain a Master of Clinical Health Services from the University of Washington MEDEX Northwest Program in Seattle, Washington.
Andrew says he strives to be a trustworthy, friendly partner who helps patients achieve their health goals, all while keeping their best interest at heart.
As a native of Billings, Montana, Andrew enjoys spending his free time with friends, running, reading, woodworking, fishing and backpacking. He also loves hunting, archery, skiing, snowboarding and endlessly chasing a good cup of coffee.
- Master of Clinical Health Services, University of Washington MEDEX NW Program, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Biology, Carroll College, Helena, MT
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Alaska State Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Catholic Medical Association