Daniel J. Cepela, MD
A native of Ann Arbor, Michigan, Dr. Daniel J. Cepela is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity surgery.
His specific interests include the treatment of arthritis, compression neuropathy, Dupuytrens Contracture, and trauma, as well as arthroplasty and arthroscopy of the elbow and shoulder, including complex and revision cases.
Dr. Cepela received his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio. He completed his internship and residency in orthopedic surgery at Albany Medical College in Albany, New York.
Dr. Cepela then completed his hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery fellowship at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine, in Sacramento, California.
He is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Hand Surgery
- Compression Neuropathy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Upper Extremity Trauma, Including Cut Tendons and Nerves
- Shoulder Arthroplasty, Including Complex and Revision Cases
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Hand, Upper Extremity & Microvascular Surgery, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Cepela is available to see patients at the following locations:
Physical Therapy: Suite 108